£21k - 26k per year
over 1 year ago
We are proud to be working with the UK’s leading accountancy training company that offer courses for Professional Development and Career Progression in the financial sector. Our client is one of the elites in the sector and are growing massively with a chance for a Social Media Executive to join their team. The company thrives on their sociable culture, clear progression development and the opportunity to enhance the company’s and its brand’s social media presence. The Social Media Executive’s main purpose is to support the execution of the social media strategy and creating campaigns to drive inbound traffic, increase brand awareness and generate new business leads. Alongside this, you will be a brand ambassador, championing the community management and ensuring stakeholders contribute to improving the social media community to support their learners.
What you will be doing
- Developing the social media content organically and delivering it across the company and its brand’s social media channels to drive reach and engagement
- Write creative and engaging copy for social creative and ensure it is in line with the company’s brand guidelines
- Create editorial calendars that are coordinated with the wider content marketing calendar
- Deliver reports across each social platform to highlight key results and make recommendations on how to improve the channels
- Ensure that company information is up to date
- Grow the engagement across social platforms
- Develop reporting of community engagement
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media Executive, with at least two years’ experience
- Have exceptional eye for detail
- Be a team player, go getter and a positive character
- Experience with managing and growing social media communities
- The ability to produce excellent and relevant content
- Be able to work autonomously and have great time management skills
If you wish to be considered for the position then please apply via the link below, or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon at Forward Role: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.