£21k - 26k per year
about 1 year ago
We are looking for a Social Media Executive who has a bursting passion for motor crossing or mountain biking to join a leading global manufacturer company in Manchester. The company have just entered their 50th year in business, they distribute motorcycle parts globally for the likes of Honda and Suzuki. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is savvy and creative when it comes to social media, has a keen eye for photography, graphic design and are commercially focussed.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Commercial Director, to implement and deliver a successful Social Media Strategy across the company’s and its store’s social media channels
- Day to day management of social media channels
- Improve and maintain the brand’s social media presence
- Working closely with the other areas of the business to implement relevant Social Media strategies that will help improve the company’s reach
- Measure and report strategy performances
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure that content and campaigns follow the tone of voice
- Up to date with the latest social media trends
- Help build audience across all social media platforms and engage daily
- Photograph different items
- Design creative social media posts
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media Executive with a passion for motor cross, motor cycles or mountain biking
- An exceptional and charismatic communicator
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator or Canva
- Have an interest in photography and can edit photos
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.