We have the pleasure of working with a leading medical aesthetic business in South Manchester to find an ambitious and talented Social Media Executive to join their growing marketing team. The overarching company has two prominent brands that offer cosmetic, bariatric and medical aesthetic treatments.
As the Social Media Executive, you will be providing stellar community engagement, improving the two brands’ presence and growth. It will be your responsibility to manage the daily activities across all social media channels, researching ways to increase brand awareness and look after their online reputation.
What you will be doing
- Daily Social Media management across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Collaborate with the wider teams to plan successful social media strategies
- Engage with the social media community and respond to queries
- Research into new social media trends to support growth across channels
- Management of the social media content calendar
- Implement, develop and deliver social media content and campaigns
- Weekly and monthly reporting, analysing areas for improvement
- Being the point of contact for customers comments, queries and reviews
- Collaborate with the campaign manager on influencer campaigns
- Contribute to content writing
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media Executive with a passion for cosmetic and medical aesthetics
- A strong understanding of social media tools such as HootSuite, SproutSocial or TweetDeck
- Have experience in customer and community engagement, be receptive, understanding and attentive
- Basic content creation and copywriting skills including the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding the importance of tone of voice, and able to adhere to it through content and social media
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Bamber Bridge
- £18k - 25k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
Content & Social Media Executive Bamber Bridge We are looking for an ambitious Content and Social Media Executive to join a leading property management firm to create informative content across all of the relevant channels. As the Content and Social Media Executive, you’ll be working on all proje...
- £24k - 32k per year + benefits
- Posted 6 days ago
Content and Social Media Executive (12 Month FTC) Cheshire £32,000 p/a + benefits Are you passionate about travel? Do you have a way with words that makes content informative and engaging? Would you consider yourself as a Social Media Guru? We have an exciting opportunity for a Content and Social...
- Greater Manchester
- £28k - 32k per year + benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Content & Social Media Executive (6 Month FTC) Manchester £28,000 - £32,000 p/a + benefits Are you looking to join a global business that turns over £1.5 billion year on year? We are looking for an experienced Content and Social Media Executive to join an ever growing business in Manchester, to o...
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 12 days ago
Paid Social Media Director, Global media agency, Manchester City Centre, Up to £60k Forward Role are proud to be working with one of the world's largest media agencies who are currently looking for an ambitious Paid Social Media Director to join their digital team in their fast-growing Manchester...