£24k - 26k per year
Social Media Executive
Up to 26K
I am working with a well-known, expanding fashion retailer in the search for a Social Media Executive. This is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, fast paced business with fantastic progression opportunities.
- Planning and delivering social media plans across all the social media channels
- Execute initiatives to help grow social channels, including building relationships with brands and influencers
- Keep up to date with all new emerging technologies, channels, tools and trends
- Participate in the development of social media strategies for the year to fall in line with key brand campaigns, partnerships and paid influencer content
- Update and distribute weekly reporting on their social media platforms and competitors
- Plan and execute posts across all platforms
- Manipulate brand content so that it is optimised for social channels including creating gifs, editing imagery, short form video creation and editing
- Contribute to writing blog posts
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at a social platform, PR/ content/ media agency or brand
- Strong understanding of the differences of social platforms and changing the content to fit in line with the platform
- Brilliant copy writing skills
- Good image and short video editing skills, including shooting Instagram reels
- Confident at understanding, interpreting and organising data
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of clothing and footwear
Please contact Eilidh Sproul for more information about this role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.