£30k - 37k per year
Social Media Manager
Online Fashion Retailer
Up to 37K
I am working with a well-known, award winning online fashion retailer with offices in Manchester. We are searching for a passionate and creative social media manager. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of modern fashion and a strong understanding of social media and core marketing concepts. The candidate must be able to develop creative ways to generate buzz on social and will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast paced environment.
This role will report into the Head of Marketing, and you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the social media strategy. You will have two direct reports (Social Media Executive and Social Media Assistant) you’ll manage the team to drive effective working and reporting across all organic social channels.
- Own and develop the social media strategy
- Manage social media content strategy, ensuring they are inline with key customer moments and reactive ‘live’ to big celebrity and news moments
- You’ll be responsible for the execution and on-going optimization of campaign and channel activity on social media. Regularly reporting plans and results to key stakeholders
- Manage the social media budget, giving monthly updates to the Senior Brand Manager on spend and activity
- Work alongside creative to develop the aesthetic and TOV for the social media channels
- Work closely with the PR & Influencer Manager on influencer, blogger and event activity to drive engagement, follower growth and sales
- Effective management of the Social Media Executive and Social Media Assistant, setting objectives and KPIs for the year.
- Develop innovative ideas and campaigns to push the brand ahead of competition
- Work closely with key stakeholders from Marketing, Creative, Buying, Eccom and Trade to support product and campaign launches as well as any promotional activity – supplying support plans/schedules for social activity
- Be a brand guardian for the creative aesthetic of all social channels
- Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns
- Minimum of 4 years’+ experience working in social media role
- MUST have fashion or beauty experience
- MUST have managed accounts of 5M followers upwards
- Experience of line management
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms’ front and back end, and how best to use them
- Ideally a working knowledge of use of photoshop and basic video editing software
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at email@example.com for more information!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.