£24k - 28k per year
about 1 year ago
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a leading B2C technology company based in North Manchester. Our client will be offering the Social Media Manager an opportunity to grow and develop within the marketing team and be involved in a fun, vibrant environment with regular day outs and team building events. This is a great role for someone who is looking to be incredibly hands on, provide an exceptional service to the community and work within a team where there is no limits on having fun!
What you will be doing
- As a social media manager, you will be responsible of all accounts across social media
- Work within the marketing department to coordinate social media
- Collaborate with the wider team in creating campaigns for the newsletter and blog
- Be exceptionally reactive and responsive to the audience across social media
- Develop the targeting across social media
- Report on social media activity
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media Manager or Senior Social Media Executive
- Experience in the B2C market
- Experience in customer service
- Understand TrustPilot is a bonus
- Be able to work across multitude of social media channels
- Be quick and reactive to social media comments, engage with the audience
If you feel you are a strong fit for the position, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon at email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.