£26k - 32k per year
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join an established and well known jewellers in North Manchester. The independent company offers pre owned, (or as they say “pre-loved”) jewellery and watches to customers across the UK both in-store and online. They are looking for a Social Media Manager, who shares the same passion about luxurious watches and jewellery as them, to implement and deliver a successfully social media strategy for all of their channels. The business has been in the industry for almost 200 years, and have a rich heritage that they are immensely proud of. The Social Media Manager will be brought into this family felt business to play a key role in their success.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Head of Ecommerce and the Content Manager, to implement and deliver a successful Social Media Strategy across the company’s and its store’s social media channels
- Day to day management of social media channels
- Improve and maintain the brand’s social media presence
- Working closely with the other areas of the business to implement relevant Social Media strategies that will help improve the company’s reach
- Measure and report strategy performances
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure that content and campaigns follow the tone of voice
- Up to date with the latest social media trends
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media Manager, with a passion for luxury jewellery and watches
- An exceptional and charismatic communicator
- Thick skinned and positive, this role isn’t for the faint hearted!
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised with a strategic and commercial focus
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.