£25k - 35k per year
about 1 year ago
Are you looking for a role that’s challenging? A Social Media Manager role within an innovative start up? If you’re a forward thinking, entrepreneurial spirited Social Media Manager we want to hear from you today.
We have the pleasure of working with an exciting start up business in Liverpool for a Social Media Manager to take control of the company’s channels, implement and deliver a social media strategy that will increase brand awareness and revenue.
You’ll be working closely with the board, creating innovative social media campaigns, engaging with the community and establishing the company’s position in the market.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by a challenge, who is a leader within social media and be involved in the development of something magical.
What you will be doing
- Implementing, developing and delivering a social media strategy
- Daily management of the social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Reddit
- Working with the in-house design team to support with graphics
- Establishing the company’s tone of voice and ensuring that the content and social media follows
- Engaging with the community across the platforms
- Collaborate with the COO, Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager
Who you will be
- An experienced and successful Social Media Manager
- Understand social media scheduling tools
- An excellent communicator
- Having a passion for esports and gaming is ideal but not crucial
- Having worked for a start-up previously is a bonus
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role, email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.