£40k per year
Social Media Manager
The social media manager will be responsible for planning, creating and coordinating all social media campaigns, to help drive the brand forward.
- Create, plan and deliver social media plans for each of the brands social platforms
- Manage social media presence, both from reputation management and proactive marketing perspective
- Ensure that the various social media functions are connected – to each other and to the wider brand marketing
- Integrate social media approaches and requirements across the organisation
- Actively champion new ideas and initiatives and engage with relevant stakeholders across the organisation to deliver these in a consistent and comprehensive manner.
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies and approaches to social media, and constantly review plans and implementation as a result of the changes in the arena.
- Measures impact and performance of social media activity and revises plans accordingly
- Protects the brand image through maintaining visibility of ‘conversations’ across all social media and implementing appropriate reactionary and preventative strategies.
- Shares feedback and data from social media with stakeholders within the business in order to inform wider business responses.
- Manage external relationships, to support the delivery of the social media plan.
- Is an ambassador for the brand
- Attends training, meetings and other events as requested by direct manager or senior management, including Head of Human Resources.
- Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested, including supporting associated companies.
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.