We're proudly working with one of the largest property companies in the UK, who are looking for a social media expert to join their rapidly growing marketing team. Their online following is already huge and they are only looking to continue the growth on their channels. So this is the ideal opportunity for a candidate to work for a business with a large, engaged and thriving community.
- Developing and executing the social strategy for the next quarter, based on the needs of their community
- Scheduling core social posts - optimising them for maximum engagement
- Creating enticing imagery to accompany the campaigns
- Engaging with their audiences across different platforms, including their 30,000 strong online community
- Working closely with the wider teams to ensure the content you're putting out reflects the messaging as a business
- Researching the latest trends and techniques to improve the social and community performance
- Welcoming new people to their online community, categorising posts and moving them to the relevant boards
- Starting new topics on the forum and moderating posts
- Storyboarding video campaigns and optimising them for upload
- Sharing their internal culture across relevant platforms
- Reporting figures and successes to the Head of Marketing
- They're looking for a true social advocate
- You need to completely understand the role that social plays in a business
- They’re not just looking for someone who knows their way around social platforms, you need to know how to manipulate them to ensure that our content is delivered to the right audience, at the right time.
- You’ll understand the differences in audiences across platforms and alter your strategy based on these findings
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail
- You need to be creative and have a determined attitude
- Someone who wants to push boundaries
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 35k per year
Social Media Manager Manchester City Centre £25,000-35,000 The Role: We're proudly working with one of the largest property companies in the UK, who are looking for a social media expert to join their rapidly growing marketing team. Their online following is already huge and they are only looking...
- £50k - 70k per year
Head of Social Media Greater Manchester £50,000-£70,000 Our Client Our client is a multichannel retail giant and is a sought after company operating on a global scale. They are a market leader and due to continued expansion they are seeking a Head of Social Media to join the business at a group l...
- £18k - 22k per year
Social Media Assistant Wrexham £18,000-£22,000 Our Client We are currently working with a very large client in the creative retail sector, who are looking to add a Social Media Assistant to their digital marketing team, due to continued growth. The Role You will be working within the social media...
- £25k - 35k per year
I am working with one of the key players in the retail industry on a Paid Media Manager role. It is a new role to the business, you The company have experienced substantial growth and have seen a huge YoY revenue increase in the last few years. The owners of the company are renowned in the indust...