£30k - 36k per year
Social Media Specialist
Global Law Firm
Up to 36K
I am working with a very large, well established global law firm, in the search for a talented social media specialist to be responsible for their social media presence. You will manage original text and video content (at times leading the creation of campaign content), managing posts and responding to followers.
- Co-design (with the international digital manager) and implement social media strategy to align with marketing goals
- Build and manage the relevant communities across key channels, communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring comments
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (eg. text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Deploy suitable social listening and engagement tools that will help to refine its social media strategy, and use the results to feed content plans with topic ideas
- Collaborate with the wider Business development, marketing and communication team to ensure brand consistency
- Brief in design for use across social media accounts
- Suggest and implement features to develop brand awareness and engagement eg. promotions and competitions
- Set specific objectives and report on analytics and engagement on a monthly basis
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences. As well as competitor and brand sentiment analysis
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Seek to engage stakeholders across the firm to build a network of educated advocates.
- Develop a strategy for how best to use the firm's social media advocates and their networks to boost the impact of social
- A minimum of 4 years' proven work experience at least at the level of social media executive
- Experience of working on paid social media campaigns – principally on LinkedIn and Facebook/Instagram
- Specific channel expertise in LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram, but Twitter and other channels also a plus
- Experience integrating a YouTube strategy is welcome, but not essential
- Must have B2B experience
- Hands-on experience in content development
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- General analytical skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design and developing content optimised for social
- Experience working with cross-border teams to develop a cohesive international brand
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Professional Marketing qualification or relevant industry-recognised qualification preferred
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.