£65k - 80k per year
An industry leader within data transformation is recruiting for a Software Architect to join their Manchester based operation.
They have rapid growth planned throughout 2020 and need the Software Architect to have overall responsibility for the codebase and its design with the primary requirement to futureproof the product architecture as the company grows.
The successful Software Architect would possess the following skill/experience:
- Programming ability with Java
- Experience SaaS products
- Proven ability to lead design and delivery of significant software projects
- First Class knowledge of Databases and query languages (SQL)
- Experience in full software development life cycle from design to deployment using agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum
- Proven practical expertise in Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Expert level experience of building scalable distributed systems (preferably cloud environment)
- Detailed, hands on experience of re-factoring large codebases
- Detailed, hands on experience of test strategy
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
In return for your expertise the company is paying a salary up to £80,000 plus package and the opportunity to organise and design the architecture for an industry leading business.
If this sounds like a position of interest, please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes at Forward Role Recruitment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.