£25k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
One of the nation’s biggest retailer who are based in greater Liverpool are hiring for a Software Test Engineer, could this be you? If you want to work for a company whose won multiple awards for both how they treat their employees and the high quality of their products, then the answer is yes. If you want to work for a team where you are given the opportunity and responsibility be responsible for the whole testing lifecycle, from stakeholder management to drill down on the business requirements, to complete and extensive regression testing at the end, then the answer is yes.
Your experience testing web and mobile applications will be utilised for new greenfield projects and business-as-usual testing. As well as testing, your ability to document testing procedures and collaborate with your colleagues will be key.
Experience you need:
- Worked in a very technical or e-commerce environment.
- Ability to communicate technical issues or requirements to none-technical stake holders.
- Diligent and precise in completion of testing documentation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Technical Skills you need:
- Around 5 years of experience of functional testing, with at least 2 year automation.
- Worked on web and mobile applications.
- Experience with automation testing in a .NET environment.
- Using Selenium Web Driver and Cucumber.
- Thorough experience with SQL and DB2.
- Thorough API and UAT testing experience.
- Bug tracking with Jira.
- Some experience leading a team or mentoring juniors.
The company has a fabulous culture and can’t wait to introduce you to the team, so if you want to join a company that is committed to your career development please get in contact ASAP. They are offering store discount, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free onsite parking in-store discount and discount cards to sweeten the deal.
They are offering up to £40k for this role so they can secure the best talent on the market, so email through your up-to-date CV to email@example.com , and lets get in touch!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.