£50k - 70k per year
6 months ago
This is the perfect role for a Solutions Architect who wants to take their next career step. As a Solutions Architect for this Manchester city based client, you will be joining the leading educational provider for the professional services industry in the UK. They are symbiotic to the professional service industry in the UK having trained individuals in nearly all of FTSE 100 companies. As a solutions architect here you will be able to work on a variety of projects throughout all areas of the company ensuring your-day-to-day is fresh and invigorating.
You’ll be able to tick off the magic three requirements for an excellent Solution Architect:
1) Your Developer Days are behind you…
- … but they are not forgotten! You climbed your way through the ranks starting as a Java or C# developer and found yourself taking on this puppeteer role (but code is still your guilty pleasure…).
2) You have the creativity to be able to work within commercial restraints.
- You see this as part of the challenge, not as a bureaucratic inconvenience. You pay equal attention to the functional and non-functional requirements of your clients.
3) Communication is key.
- You firmly believe that communication is the key any problem. All your best ideas would be pointless if you can’t articulate them effectively to your developers, or get them signed off by stakeholder management.
This company is committed to being supportive and continuing the development of all its employees as they believe that you cannot be ahead of the game without the latest tech and employees who are eager to succeed. You will have your voice heard within the company as; there are continual collaborative talks between your team, other internal teams, and external stakeholders meaning your success is celebrated and your ideas are heard and implemented.
With salaries up to £70,000 dependant on experience and yearly salary increases. You can take advantage of the flexible working hours and home office options and work for a company who trusts and invests in their staff.
If you ticked of those three box’s then send across your up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.