£neg plus excellent benefits
0161 914 8558
5 months ago
Our client, a leading international IT services company deliver global digital transformational solutions and have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished client facing 'Solution Architect'.
With a track record of delivering best in class full life cycle business solutions and functional design’s within multi-skilled agile teams the Solution/ Business Architect is responsible for designing, developing and changing the current processes, procedures and systems in order for the business processes to fit with the technical architecture and overall digital programme. Excellent project/ programme management experience in IT Software and/or digital transformation is essential, as is 3rd party vendor management and key stakeholder management skills in order to manage, influence and co-ordinate the necessary changes.
- Provide leadership within an agile environment through client engagement to ensure KPI’s and business objectives are achieved
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure the customers journey in the sales process has exceed their expectation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Develop and successfully execute strategy in a multi-skilled agile environment
- Experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, priorities and work to deadline, using own initiative
- Expert technical knowledge and experience within cloud platforms, such as Azure and AWS, covering SaaS and PaaS
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build and manage successful agile teams
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-moving IT software services consultancy environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.