£60k - 67k per year
£60,000 - £67,000
Fully Remote (with options to work in either the Manchester or Sheffield offices)
Forward Role have partnered with a national law firm who pride themselves on their friendly and inclusive working environment, on their search for an experienced Solutions/Application Architect to join their business on a permanent basis. This client has implemented a ‘Flexible by Choice’ approach to work. Whether it’s working from home, in their Manchester or Sheffield offices, or a combination of the both.
You will be a skilled and experienced Solutions Architects with breadth across industries or solution areas with experience designing and assuring end to end business solutions to meet complex business needs. You will have proven strong collaboration, cross team working and commercial approach to decision making experience. Experience working with Microsoft technologies is a must. Experience of system and data migration and implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365-based solutions would be advantageous.
You will be responsible for working closely with colleagues and 3rd parties to design and develop solutions to meet business needs. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of some architectural artefacts including standards, reference architectures and patterns and roadmaps that relate to the components you will be designing and implementing.
Pre-sales solution design, stakeholder engagement, proposition/product design and/or procurement experience (either side) is also of interest.
- Comprehensive and wide-ranging experience of creating and implementing solution designs in an IT context
- Experience of working alongside colleagues and external technology partners such as Microsoft to influence solutions and execute strategies
- Microsoft (or equivalent) Certifications
- Experience in selecting and delivering cloud-based solutions
- Experience of integration between applications, both COTS and bespoke
- Experience of adopting and driving technology innovation
- Advanced IT skills
- Able to give direction to IT technical staff
- Able to apply relevant technical governance effectively to ensure alignment with standards, policies and strategy
- Able to apply curiosity, logic, and experience to find solutions to complex problems and engage other people in evaluating an implementing solutions
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community
- Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.