£70k - 90k per year + package
0161 914 8499
6 months ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an innovative technology group who are passionate about utilising IT to improve the lives of users worldwide.
They are an IT services company who provide agile software development solutions to their customers and have experienced significant growth over the past few years. This has led to a requirement to bring in further experienced resource and an exciting opportunity has become available for Solutions Architects for their Belfast office.
The successful Solutions Architect will be required to deliver high quality solutions to the company’s customer base, focussing on satisfaction, technical assurance, company profit and revenue.
- Design and specification of software solutions.
- Experience of successful delivery of software designs for multi-tiered, modern software applications.
- Experience of whole solution architecture concepts and ability to communicate and negotiate these with customer architects.
- Can prioritise non-functional concerns for customers and experience of incorporating these into the application design.
- Experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings.
- Ability to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations.
The successful Solutions Architect will be hired based on prior experience within a similar position as well as their overall character. The company enjoys an enviable working culture, with low attrition and an environment where all staff are passionate about the business success and growth.
In return for your expertise the successful Solutions Architect can expect a salary up to £90,000 plus package. The business offers the opportunity for some remote working along with time on client site.
If this sounds like a role of interest, then please forward an update CV to Mike Rhodes immediately. For more details please contact me on (07789) (512321) or message me at (email@example.com)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.