£60k - 67k per year
5 months ago
£60,000 - £67,000
Remote (with options to work in either the Manchester or Sheffield offices)
18 Month FTC
Forward Role have partnered with a national law firm who pride themselves on their friendly and inclusive working environment, on their search for an experienced Infrastructure/Solutions Architect to join them on an 18 month FTC. This client has implemented a ‘Flexible by Choice’ approach to work. Whether it’s working from home, in their Manchester or Sheffield offices, or a combination of the both.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in designing back up and archiving solutions along with integrated business solutions to support outstanding IT service management.
You will be responsible for working closely with 3rd parties to design and implement Silent IT Service needs, designing solutions that exploit tools such as ServiceNow and infrastructure technologies such as Azure to ensure that the businesses IT services are highly resilient and in the event of an incident are swiftly returned to service.
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of all DR, Back Up and IT tooling architectural artefacts, including standards, reference architectures and patterns and roadmaps. You will be working very closely with their Managed Service Provider (for Service Desk, Infrastructure and Data Centres and digital and physical workplaces). Evidence of strong collaboration, cross team working and commercial approach to decision making is required. Experience working with Microsoft technologies is a must. Experience implementing service management solutions using ServiceNow would be great.
- Comprehensive and wide-ranging experience of creating and implementing solution designs in an IT context
- Experience of working alongside external technology partners to influence solutions and execute strategies
- Microsoft (or equivalent) Certifications
- Experience in selecting and delivering cloud-based solutions
- Experience of integration between applications, both COTS and bespoke
- Advanced IT skills
- Able to give direction to IT technical staff
- Able to apply relevant technical governance effectively to ensure alignment with standards, policies and strategy
- Complex problem-solving ability at all levels
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fully paid fundraising days in a year to give back to the community
- Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The client also offers a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace as well as flexible working options to ensure that you are fully supported to work the way that best suits you. Theya re committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.