£35k - 45k per year
Sourcing, Supplier Management, Sustainability and Ethical
Working closely with the Head of Sourcing you will be required:
- Previous experience in Fashion Retail, sourcing or buying role
• Experience of implementing sustainability objectives
• Great communication skills
• Knowledge of international suppliers, supplier set up, management and onboarding processes.
• Great Excel skills
• The ability to work cross-functionally with other areas of Retail, including Buying, Merchandising and Design
• A passion for fashion.
• Have the organization to work in a fast paced environment
• Arrange direction both visually and verbally to all employees
• Drive success through strategic, creative, anD commercial thinking
• Good negotiation and influencing skills, can successfully gain buy in from the team and leaders to potentialize opportunities
• Be aware of current sourcing trends, the current market and be aware of global opportunity
• The opportunity for international travel and expansion
You will also be required to:
• Develop long term needs of the business and support ethical, sustainability and supply targets
• Research, develop and attract new suppliers, product categories, manufacturing territories in line with the brands development.
• Ensure new and existing suppliers work to and meet brand ethical and sustainability objectives
• Work collaboratively with the product team ensure costing and pricing exercises are completed comprehensively.
• Constant communication with suppliers
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.