Sponsorship Marketing Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
This is a great opportunity for a marketing professional with sponsorship experience to join a growing marketing team based near Chester. You’ll be working for a leading events venue and managing and developing their sponsorship programme.
- Understanding the objectives for the respective partnerships, ensuring all activity aligns and helps to drive positive performance
- Accountability for compilation and writing of internal and external marketing and creative briefs, including stakeholder alignment, objective setting and defining ROI metrics
- Working with stakeholders to identify new ways to integrate and use sponsorships as a catalyst for storytelling
- Input into customer segmentation, branding and campaign proposition
- Identifying and developing sponsor marketing / promotional opportunities through research, creative thinking and industry-standard campaigns
- Coordinating marketing campaign plans against the roadmap with partners and sponsors, ensuring that both internal and external stakeholders are aligned
- Continuously strengthen day-to-day relationships through exceptional service, and impeccable delivery
- Ensuring brand stewardship and maintaining reputation of the sponsor through brand knowledge
- Balance creative flair with strategy – ensure that campaigns are engaging for customers but well managed and optimised to key business and partner objectives within their sponsorship strategy
- Ensure the team's activity is delivered within budget and continuously looks for efficiencies
- Understand and develop the measurements of success e.g. ensure all sponsorships are maximised to their full potential, achieving commercial and brand KPI’s
- Create, with stakeholders areas to develop and leverage across the customer journey including customer loyalty/reward programmes
- Work with internal communications and internal stakeholders to ensure our own people are excited about sponsorship opportunities and understand the importance of sponsorship in our overall brand strategy
- Support in reporting back to the business on monthly basis against defined KPI’s
- Completing partnership debriefs which lead to strong renewal conversations
- Develop & share best practice amongst the team
- You will be a confident, tenacious relationship builder and problem solver taking responsibility for extensive sponsor projects
- You will need to demonstrate brand passion, business acumen, commercial awareness, with the ability to build excellent stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- 3+ years’ experience working across all marketing disciplines as well as extensive and passion for sponsorship and live events
- Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive and tenacity to always look for better ways
- Demonstrate strategic ability and commercial thinking, balanced with a can-do, roll your sleeves up attitude
- Insight driven, making decisions rooted in customer benefit, strategic fit and commercial understanding
- Great team work
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted 11 days ago
Marketing Manager- 12 Months Introduction: A leading retail/shopping organisation in Manchester is looking for a Marketing Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. You will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing from driving seasonal campaigns to digital and brand promotion. This role wi...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 18 days ago
Marketing Manager Healthcare £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits Wakefield An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a B2C / Consumer Marketing Manager to work across this consumer portfolio of brands. Working for one of the UKs leading and rapidly growing groups within their field, they are looking...
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Marketing Manager- 12 months Introduction: I’m partnering with a leading financial services organisation in Liverpool to find an Marketing Manager for a 12 month contract. The business needs someone to create and drive acquisition campaigns, channel marketing, sales promotion, engagement and rete...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Wilmslow, Cheshire This household name is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team based near Wilmslow, Cheshire. As one of the most respected operators in their field, this Marketing Manager will take an important role in driving consumer communicati...