Forward Role are working with a dynamic financial services business in North Yorkshire who pride themselves on their dedication for helping their customers to the highest standard. The Data team are growing, and are seek SQL Developers to be part of the agile operations team. The core of this role will be in the creation of innovative reports and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders, whilst maintaining and developing existing processes. The role will include hands-on development, analytical reporting and support of key operational systems across multiple simultaneous projects.
It is important that you have exceptional technical skills coupled with a customer focused approach. You should be able and willing to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Use your expertise and experience to take a lean approach to existing systems and processes.
- Maintain and support existing processes, reports and data warehouse.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify areas where the business can automate and simplify existing processes with innovative reports and dashboards.
- Transform data from a variety of data source into SQL Server / SSRS.
- Work closely with the business to consolidate existing reports into a new BI portal (Power BI).
Skills / experience:
- Experience within a similar BI or SQL Developer role.
- Demonstrable experience in building reports and dashboards from code to output ideally using SSRS.
- Commercial experience of MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Proven experience of translating and loading data from a variety of data sources.
- Interest in and awareness of new technologies.
- Motivated worker, ability to work independently and within a team environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Customer Marketing Data Manager Marketing Automation Manchester - £35,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a well-established, and innovative tech business in Manchester who are recruiting a Customer Marketing Data Manager to join the dynamic Marketing Automation team. The work of a Custom...
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Marketing Campaign Analyst Manchester £25,000 - £35,000 Forward Role are working with a fast-growing and dynamic Financial Services business in Manchester City Centre. The award winning business provide excellent services to the business and consumer markets. This is a great opportunity to join a...
- £28k - 32k per year
- Posted 3 days ago
BI Analyst North Manchester £32,000 Forward Role are working with a dynamic and growing business in North Manchester, who are recruiting a BI Analyst to join the team. The company are leaders in their industry. They have a very strong culture with excellent career prospects, and offer fantastic l...
- £20k - 30k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
HR & MI Analyst South Manchester £20,000 - £30,000 An high growth, international business based in South Manchester are expanding their Business Intelligence function and are recruiting a HR & MI Analyst to provide MI and reports using HR and business data. You will be analysing trends, identifyi...