£25k - 35k per year
5 months ago
Statistical Data Analyst - Consultancy
Forward Role are working with an exciting and unique consultancy, specialising in healthcare. The team is expanding due to the recent success of winning new business, including some brilliant projects.
The business are recruiting a Statistical Data Analyst to join the analytics function. You will be working in an extremely knowledgeable team to develop complex models, and provide analysis, reporting and insight measuring the performance of clients projects.
The company have a fantastic culture, and offer brilliant training and progression.
- Analysis of large and complex datasets and providing insights to clients
- Developing complex simulation models to aid clients understanding of their operations
- Statistical analysis and testing to understand the impact of new initiatives
- Create excellent data visualisation and dashboards
- Producing top-quality analytics reports and presenting work to senior stakeholders
- You MUST have a very strong academic background in a numerical subject – 1st/2:1 degree level as a minimum
- 1-2 years analytical work experience
- Strong statistical analysis and modelling knowledge
- SQL and Excel experience is a must!
- Experience using statistical programmes such as R
- Forecasting & time-series analysis knowledge is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.