£25k - 40k per year
4 months ago
Statistical Analyst / <athematician
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a specialist management consultancy in Manchester. The business provides a unique consultant service in the health sector across England. The team is growing due to continued success and so are looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst to create a variety of statistical models, in-depth analysis and present finding to clients.
- Simulations and predictive modelling
- In-depth analysis of large data sets
- Data cleansing
- Measure performance of consultancy projects
- Analyst and communicate data through relevant channels
- Point of contact for clients for anything involving data and insight
The ideal candidate will:
- 1st/2:1 mathematics degree
- 6+ months experience working in a commerical environment
- Strong numerical background
- Have knowledge of statistical distribution and hypothesis testing
- Advanced Excel Excel
- Experience in SQL, SAS, R, Python or other similar technologies is dessirable but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a business who is really making a difference. You will have the chance to develop you skills and enhance your career in Data Analytics.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please give me a call on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.