£40k per year
Strategic Planning Manager
Hybrid or remote flexible working
Forward role are working with a fast-paced and progressive business to recruit an experienced senior digital marketer who will be responsible for the strategic planning of all marketing activity across multi-channel digital platforms.
You have a love for delivering excellent marketing for business growth and revenue targets across all areas of marketing by focusing on the customer experience, revenue-generating campaigns, customer engagement, activation and retention.
You will have experience in CRM and data insights and a track record of outlining and supplying integrated marketing strategies
This role will connect the marketing team and the data team and will make sure that the marketing is data driven and customer focused at all times.
- Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Team to put in place and progress the businesses marketing strategy to push growth necessary for the business
- Together with the Campaign Manager you will plan marketing activity that meets customer needs and business goals.
- Own, manage and advance the CRM testing programme to guarantee constant enhancements and optimisation
- Push a “customer first” tactic by improving the understanding of what a customer wants and needs through data gathering
- Together with the Campaign Manager make sure activity is planned out and campaigns have clear goals and objectives and then report on performance
- Experienced and successful Digital Marketer with a background in performance marketing over CRM and Data Insights who is also a solid leader who can encourage the marketing function with a optimistic, can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to create solid working relationships, achieve credibility and respect from the wider business and work together with team members
- Driven and able to use your own initiative in pushing forward business growth
- Very focused on KPI’s and Campaign results - evaluating the data daily to measure performance and results and spotting areas that need attention and coming up with ideas for improvement where needed
- Organised with solid planning skills and able to work in a fast paced environment whilst managing various priorities and work flows
- Excellent mathematical ability and analytical skills with the ability to understand management data, recognise problems and suggest and put in place solutions
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.