£30k - 40k per year + benefits
2 months ago
£40,000 p/a + benefits
We are working with an amazing software business just located outside of Manchester to find a Studio Manager to join their team. As the Studio Manager, you’ll be highly organised, have experience in running a studio, liaising with other agencies and implementing processes to ensure projects are running smoothly, on time and on budget.
This is a pivotal role within the business, and is essential to take a hands-on approach to all projects within the business. As the Studio Manager, it is your daily responsibility that you are the central contact point, to ensure that all projects are running smoothly.
What will you be doing
- Daily management of the studio
- Holding catch up meetings with employees and departments
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders, external agencies
- Finding and working with temporary contractors and freelancers
- Implementing new and tailoring established processes to ensure effectiveness
Who you will be
- An experienced Studio Manager, ideally from an agency
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple projects
- Have experience in implementing brand new process and reporting them
- Highly organised, on the ball, reactive to projects
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.