£50k - 60k per year
0161 914 8499
almost 2 years ago
A global player within professional education is growing their technology division and have an opportunity for a Tech Lead/Scrum Master to join their Manchester City Centre based team.
The purpose of the position is to transform and provide technical leadership to the development team.
The successful candidate will ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard and ensure the individual teams are properly mentored, trained, motivated and capable to deliver all work required.
Reporting to the Application Development Manager you will be required to:
- Lead the Estimation, Development and Documentation of application components in line with Architecture and overall IT strategy;
- Work with the Application Development Manager to continually evolve the SDLC, development methodologies and best practices;
- Provide technical leadership to the development team.
Ideally, the successful Tech Lead/Scrum Master will have the following experience:
- Significant experience in a technical development role;
- 2+ years’ experience in technical leadership or Scrum Master;
- Thorough understanding of SDLC;
- Experience of Agile, Scrum, Kanban;
- Clear communicator and excellent stakeholder skill;
- Effective mentor.
In return for your expertise, the successful candidate can expect a salary payable to £60k plus package with flexible/remote working.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please forward an updated CV or for more information contact Mike at Forward Role Recruitment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.