Competitive Market Rates
Technical Change Manager
JD Sports – Multi-Channel Retailer
Market Rate Salary & Benefits
Based in the JD Sports HQ in Bury
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with JD Sports and I’m looking to hire a Technical Change Manager who embodies the values of agile and embraces servant leadership.
This role be responsible for managing the interface between the current software and systems suppliers both in the UK and offshore in collaboration with the internal project management office (PMO) based in Manchester.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Overseeing the ongoing system enhancements and future developments/deployments via the internal and external teams
• Build and maintain well established relationships with key internal stakeholders and the development management function both in house and via 3rd party suppliers for both on and offshore teams
• Monitor success criteria, metrics, milestones, and timelines for deployment projects and ensure projects remain on track and on time
• Manage stakeholder expectations and to ensure all teams are aligned and deliverables are met
• Provide monitoring and status reporting on the daily development teams’ progress and for deployments, system updates and testing activities
• Manage and resolve issues that arise during the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to ensure that the function can continue to work in the most optimal and agile manner
• Post-mortem any issues should they arise during development and deployments to ensure that they do not re-occur or to reduce the impact should issues re-emerge
• Maintain project tracking and issue documentation within appropriate systems and databases
• Ensure internal and external processes are adhered to for change requests.
• Ensure Change requests are signed off when complete and relevant information is handed to the appropriate technical documentation writers for publication
• Strong Project Management and organisational skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge or practical exposure to the SDLC.
• Understanding of Agile Methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban gained through working in an agile team.
• Experience with Lifecycle Management tools such as Confluence, JSM and Jira.
• Prior experience in web application development focusing on E-Commerce systems available via desktop, native mobile and in store kiosk systems
• Knowledge of API systems
• Knowledge of relational database systems
• Knowledge of software testing practices and procedures
To apply for this Technical Change Manager role, please send your CV or if you would like more information, please contact Ric Marshall at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.