£35k - 55k per year
Technical Digital Analyst – Implementation, Adobe
Manchester City Centre – Hybrid
- Do you love working with the Adobe Stack?
- Are you a Technical Digital Analyst looking to super charge your career?
- Have you been looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial team?
Look no further! The dynamic Analytics team at an exciting product and proposition business that is rich in data and are a true market disruptor are looking for a Technical Digital Analyst, to lead the implementation strategy and be an expert in the Adobe Stack, specifically Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch and Adobe Target.
- Investment in to the team and business
- Impressive business growth
- Launching various new brands
- Significant digital transformation
- Enterprise tech stack
What will you be doing as a Technical Digital Analyst?
- Hold responsibility for the implementation strategy, working with the wider data and digital teams to optimise data collection
- Leading the way with best practice for data collection and managing data flows
- Be innovative with tagging implementation, delivering advanced technical solutions and driving the analytics roadmap
- Be the connecting piece of the puzzle between analytics & insight, product, engineering and tech – filling the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Driving data first culture throughout the business, working with stakeholders to ensure all data collection and tagging requirements are in place
- Taking ownership of analytics and implementation projects
You will be joining a fantastic team – employees are proud to work for the company, vouch that it is a great place to work and genuinely feel like they are respected and cared for by their manager. It’s very collaborative across all levels, boosting the creative drive.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to this advert or get in touch with Sophie @ Forward Role!
- Prior experience working with analytics implementation, tagging and tracking
- Adobe Stack experience – Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Adobe Target
- If you very advanced in Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager and eager to move in to the world of Adobe, please get in touch
- Experience with SQL, R/Python (not essential)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with non-technical teams
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.