Technical Product Lead - Hybrid
£65k - 75k per year
- Do you want to work with the latest technology?
- How do you fancy working for a global retailer?
- Would you like autonomy and tonnes of scope to develop?
If so, read on!
A well-known retail brand is in the middle of building out a world-class Product team, which will be responsible for some ground-breaking projects. The Technical Product Manager will lead enablement as the business moves to MACH Architecture. You will partner with some unreal 3rd parties, who will support you with this transition and will give you insight into how the best of the best operate.
What's on offer?
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week in the Manchester office
- Flexible working - work around external commitments
- Business wide bonus - possibility to receive a life changing amount of money
- On-site restaurant
- 20% discount
- Family perks
- Discount gym membership
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Lead a team of internal and 3rd party Product Owners
- Define the strategy and create the roadmap
- Ensure that application integration requirements are met
- Establish success metrics
- Apply product best practice
- Experience as a Technical PO/PM within a MACH architecture
- In-depth knowledge of product principles
- Understanding of API technologies
- Leadership capabilities
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.