£50k - 60k per year
Technical Product Owner
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Up to £60k DOE
Forward Role are working with one of the fastest growing digital groups in the UK, who are looking for a Technical Product Owner to join and lead their development team. The Technical Product Owner will be responsible for planning and executing the development roadmap and building out a single product.
What will the role look like?
You will work closely with the Managing Director to plan and execute regular updates to the product platform over the coming years and have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure solid platform documentation and processes are implemented and adhered too.
- Write detailed specification documents for the development team.
- Ensure the platform remains compliant with GDPR / Data Protection regulations
- Assist the development team in developing the platform (If you have PHP experience)
- Present product updates and team performance reports
- Maintain understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines, and contractual obligations.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
What we need from you?
You will be enthusiastic, forward-thinking, creative, and articulate helping to shape, plan and execute a product development roadmap.
- Prior experience building a single product
- Skills to lead the development team to plan and execute a development roadmap.
- Prior hands-on development experience and a strong knowledge of PHP.
- Strong time management and organisational skills - A working knowledge of development lifecycles is preferable.
- Have meticulous attention to detail, ensuring proper coding standards are adhered too and good software development practices are implemented.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in email marketing would be beneficial
What will you get from the client?
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.