£20k - 26k per year
over 1 year ago
Our client a luxury travel business based in Chester are looking at expanding their SEO Team again, as they look to hire a Technical SEO Executive to their established digital team! The company has strong year on year growth and are looking to continue on this trajectory.
They are driving a strong amount of investment into their dedicated Marketing Department and are adding a Technical SEO Executive to the business.
The role of the Technical SEO Executive:
- Responsible for technical SEO tasks relating to various websites for multiple in-house brands
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of critical areas of technical SEO – site speed optimisation, log file analysis, crawl budget / crawl rate optimisation, XML sitemap configuration, site structure and duplicate content resolution
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to spot trends and draw insight from data sets.
- Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, AHrefs and keyword tracking tools would be advantageous
- A key part of this roll will be assisting in the migration of websites onto new platforms.
- You’ll work with other stakeholder and departments on the development of the new website, ensuring SEO performance will be maintained post transition.
- The Technical SEO Executive will be responsible for transactional keyword research
- Highlight areas for on-page improvements by the content team and highlight new opportunities for growth.
- The Technical SEO Executive must have a solid understanding of SEO best practices, experience of Google Analytics and working with data, and will have previously conducted website audits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.