Our client a luxury travel business based in Chester are looking at expanding their SEO Team again, as they look to hire a Technical SEO Executive to their established digital team! The company has strong year on year growth and are looking to continue on this trajectory.
They are driving a strong amount of investment into their dedicated Marketing Department and are adding a Technical SEO Executive to the business.
The role of the Technical SEO Executive:
- Responsible for technical SEO tasks relating to various websites for multiple in-house brands
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of critical areas of technical SEO – site speed optimisation, log file analysis, crawl budget / crawl rate optimisation, XML sitemap configuration, site structure and duplicate content resolution
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to spot trends and draw insight from data sets.
- Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, AHrefs and keyword tracking tools would be advantageous
- A key part of this roll will be assisting in the migration of websites onto new platforms.
- You’ll work with other stakeholder and departments on the development of the new website, ensuring SEO performance will be maintained post transition.
- The Technical SEO Executive will be responsible for transactional keyword research
- Highlight areas for on-page improvements by the content team and highlight new opportunities for growth.
- The Technical SEO Executive must have a solid understanding of SEO best practices, experience of Google Analytics and working with data, and will have previously conducted website audits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £20k - 27k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
Our client are a house hold name based in North Manchester are now recruiting for a SEO Executive to join their growing digital team. This role is a key piece of the their ever growing digital marketing jigsaw where you’ll be responsible in assisting with the creation, optimisation and reporting ...
- Greater Manchester
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
SEO Strategist, Award-winning Digital Agency, North Manchester, £40- £50k Forward Role are excited to be working exclusively with this multi award-winning digital agency in North Manchester who have a fantastic client base focussed predominantly on instantly recognisable ecommerce brands and a ta...
- £30k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
SEO Manager- Award Winning Digital Agency, Manchester City Centre, £30k This fantastic digital agency based in the centre of Manchester has an impressive client base and a passionate team of digital marketers. With their recent success they are looking for a SEO Manager to join their relaxed team...
- £26k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
SEO Manager – Manchester City Centre – £25,000 - £40,000 Forward Role are proud to be partnered with a multinational travel brand who are expanding their digital marketing team and looking for an SEO manager, to drive organic traffic to the website. Do you have a passion for SEO and want to work ...