We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Technical SEO Executive to join our clients existing talented in-house organic search team. Our client is a luxury leisure provider in the travel industry who have vastly grown in recent years and continuing their growth at a very fast paced. Their success has been recognized within their industry and also nationally and are seen as a market leader! If you’ve fancied working in a fast paced environment with likeminded colleagues, then this is the perfect role you if you’ve got previous experience in organic search campaigns.
The role of the Technical SEO Executive is to be responsible for technical SEO tasks across the companies brands.
The Technical SEO Executive will have a demonstrable experience and knowledge of critical areas of technical SEO – including, but not limited to, site speed optimisation, log file analysis, crawl budget and crawl rate optimisation, XML sitemap configuration, site structure and duplicate content resolution.
The successful candidate will have strong data analysis skills with the ability to spot trends and draw insight from data sets. Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, AHrefs and keyword tracking tools would be advantageous.
The role would be ideal for candidates looking to progress their career within SEO and digital marketing. The Technical SEO Executive must have a solid understanding of SEO best practices, experience of Google Analytics and working with data, and will have previously conducted website audits.
The key responsibilities of the Technical SEO Executive:
- Perform regular SEO audits and organising work into the SEO Developers workflow
- Lead keyword research, highlighting opportunities, to feed into the Content Team’s workflow
- Work alongside the Product Team to ensure Organic performance is taken into consideration with website development.
- Work alongside the Product Team and SEO team in website migrations, applying SEO best practices to ensure minimal disruption to Organic performance.
The key skills of the Technical SEO Executive:
- Previous experience within a SEO role
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience in using Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Competent user of Excel and analytical approach to project
- Proven success in a Technical SEO role
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Experience of website migrations.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £28k - 32k per year
Senior Technical SEO Executive- Award Winning Digital Agency, Manchester City Centre This fantastic digital agency based in the centre of Manchester has an impressive client base and a passionate team of digital marketers. With their recent success they are looking for a Senior SEO Executive to j...
- £18k - 24k per year
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven SEO Executive to join our clients existing talented in-house organic search team. Our client is a luxury leisure provider in the travel industry who have vastly grown in recent years and continuing their growth at a very fast paced. Their...
- £28k - 35k per year
We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their rspace. They are a well-established company within the retail sector, that have experienced continual growth. Due to th...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 40k per year
SEO Manager: We are working with a leading tech business who are the largest in the UK. It is a brilliant, opportunity for a technical SEO specialist to join a growing Digital Marketing team in their Manchester city centre head office. We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital an...