Technical SEO Manager (CONTRACT)
I am working with a huge multinational retailer in the search for a Technical SEO Manager (contract). This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very well-known and respected brand, where you will work remotely. The contract will initially be 6 months, however may be extended.
You will report directly into the SEO Technical Lead.
- In-depth experience in SEO and hands-on experience of delivering great results through strategic campaign
- Enthusiastic about all elements of SEO
- Technically and analytically minded
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of SEO, including: Google Analytics/ Search Console/ Tag Manager/ Majestic/ Search Metrics/ Data Studio
- Local SEO and International SEO
- Schema implementation
- SERP Optimisation
- Ahrefs/ SEMRush/ SEO PowerSuite
- Working with AHREFS
- Content Writing/ Optimisation
- Site Speed Optimisation
- Keyword research
- Experience working with a variety of CMS’, such as WordPress and Magento
- Commercially minded
- Strong understanding of HTML / CSS
Please get in touch with Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.