£32k - 38k per year
Forward Role are partnered with a client based within the travel industry, looking for a Technical Support Engineer. You will be working as part of a growing IT team, you will be the primary in-house Support Engineer to support the IT issues/ requirements within the business. An opportunity to make your mark and grow exponentially with the business.
The role requires 5 days in the office until the team grows large enough to cater for remote working.
- Assisting with hardware, software, and network issues.
- Managing and monitoring the IT infrastructure on prem, in the DC, within AWS.
- Administration of AD, group policy, MS licensing etc.
- Evaluating, updating, commissioning, and de-commissioning the systems, services, and laptops.
- Supporting users and resolving issues.
- Knowledge and experience of AD, VMware, AWS, O365, DR, backups.
- Knowledge of Networking i.e., WiFi, VLAN/WAN/LAN.
- Experience of fault analysis, call management and prioritisation skills.
- Experienced with hardware and software issues.
Interested? Send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.