£28k - 30k per year
Forward Role are working with a leading, full service digital agency with UK and international offices. The Head office is based in Leeds City Centre. The work with businesses to increase performance and drive change through digital marketing and user experience development. Data and insight is at the core of business, informing all strategies, planning and decision making.
They are a well-established agency who have maintained credibility, reputation and continued to thrive throughout the pandemic. They offer a variety of services and to a broad spectrum of clients. They are currently working 100% remotely, and when they are back in the office there will be a new enhanced flexible working policy in place! The agency have found an optimal way of working remotely and have delivered huge projects during this time, whilst keep the culture strong, maintaining good comms and supporting employees mental wellbeing!
The agency are recruiting a Technical Web Analyst to join the wider Data Science and Insights team.
Role and responsibilities:
- Leading and advising on analytics implementation projects
- Management of clients analytics accounts
- Setting up Google Analytics, Tag Manager and event tracking
- Plan, build and implement MV and a/b tests
- Using Javascipt you will set up conversion and test tracking
- Setting up and managing data layers and implement data pipelines
- Being responsible for technical aspects of campaign tracking and performance reporting
- Support with general data analysis and insight reporting where needed
Skills and experience:
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience using Optimize or a similar testing tool
- Understanding and knowledge of how to use GA/GTM, how to implement and provide advice on how best to use and implement the tools
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.