Manchester City Centre
£35k - 40k per year
0161 914 8499
almost 2 years ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an industry leader within specialised professional education.
A trusted partner to organisations across the world, their success has led to further growth and they are now looking for a Telecoms Engineer to join their Manchester based technology/infrastructure team.
The purpose of the role is primarily to become an integral part of the company’s IT Infrastructure, working within the networks team, supporting day-to-day business-as-usual operations and current and future infrastructure project initiatives, domestically and internationally.
The Telecoms Engineer will define, implement, uphold and maintain standards, safeguarding the enterprise infrastructure and resources supporting business requirements at campus locations and the data centre.
Additional responsibilities include routine Mitel support, Moves, adds and changes with contact with appropriate IT and non-IT personnel. This role is to provide an expert level resource for Telephony, Teleconferencing and Telecommunications.
To be successful in the role the successful Telecoms Engineer is expected to have:
- Knowledge of Cisco Mitel Technologies, Mitel 3300 MiVoice for Business, MiCllab, MiContact Centre Management (CCM), Mitel Border Gateway (MBG).
- Knowledge of Skype for Business
- Knowledge of SIP / SIP Trunking
- Experience in Mobile Telephony Technologies and associated security and controls (MDM, MAN)
- Call centre Management – Familiar with integrated services – Salesforce, New voice media. IVR.
- Knowledge of the OSI networking model and TCP/IP protocols
- Experience of LAN switching
- Working in a controlled environment following ITIL processes for incident, problem, and change management
- Third Party Management and Liaison
In return for your expertise the successful Telecoms Engineer can expect a salary circa £40,000 plus package.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please forward an updated CV to Mike Rhodes at Forward Role Recruitment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.