£25k - 30k per year
Forward Role are working with an international, award winning fashion brand who are leaders in ecommerce and retail. The business has a huge online presence, high-street stores, and various wholesale partnerships.
The popular brand have grown from strength to strength, with the team expanding at their Manchester HQ offices. Data is quickly becoming the focus and its importance and value is understood across the business, with the aim of becoming a fully data driven operation and leaders in data exploration.
As a Trading & Marketing Insight Analyst you will be focussing on driving data through the business to support decision making, you will be inquisitive, an excellent problem solver and a strong influencer.
Working closely with the trading and marketing teams you will be providing in-depth insight from complex trading, financial, marketing and web data. Your insight will help develop measurement strategies and long term planning.
Role & responsibilities:
- Develop and automate reporting suites to measure trading, web and financial metrics and KPIs
- Provide impactful trading and web insights, and drive recommendations and actions
- Working closely with the marketing function to analyse large data sets and provide insight in to marketing channel performance
- Build interactive dashboards for stakeholders and educate on how the information can be used
- Develop an understanding on how difference areas affect trading
- Be the champion of Trading data and insight across the business
- Continuously look for ways to improve reporting
Skills & experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar insight driven, analytics role
- Google Analytics and Excel experience is essential
- Experience working with SQL is desirable
- Experience working with reporting/data visualisation tools are desirable (Power BI, DataStudio, Tableau etc.)
- Be commercially acute
- Ability to tell a story from complex data to a non-technical audience (able to bring the data to life!)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
This is the perfect role for an ambitious candidate who thrives working in a fast-paced environment. You will have real responsibility from day one and can make a significant impact to the team and wider business.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.