£20 – 25k
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing tour operator looking to recruit a Marketing Executive on a permanent basis. You will be highly organised and a team player as you will be working across many different areas of the business. This is a great opportunity for a marketer seeking a role including the whole marketing mix.
As a Marketing Executive you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinate and implement press advertising plans.
- Work with internal and external partners to create and produce brochures, direct mail and other marketing materials.
- Website updates and development including SEO.
- Write content for website, blogs, emails and DM
- Develop and manage the company’s e-shot programme and social media.
- Ensure all campaigns comply with GDPR regulations
- Manage a loyalty programme
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against budget and reporting against any variances
- Work with media agency on PPC
- Analyse data and report on it together with recommendations
Marketing Executive attributes:
- 1-2 years marketing experience preferred but not essential, will also consider travel passionate graduates.
- Ideally graduate or graduate calibre
- Mastery of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent written English and numerate
- Commercially astute requiring marketing expenditure to be quantified in terms of ROI
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptable to changes in the workload and key tasks.
- Strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Good geographical knowledge gained from travelling, preferably long haul.
If you’re keen to hear more about this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £20k - 24k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
Marketing Executive Up to £24,000 Greater Manchester A great opportunity to join a growing property business based in Manchester! They are looking for someone with a few years’ Marketing experience with a focus on email marketing and content writing. You will help lead innovation across marketing...
- £24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 20 days ago
Our client is an established and growing property business who need to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their busy team. The Marketing Executive role is a key role in the Marketing department, providing support across the team. The Marketing Executive reports in to the Marketing Manager whil...
- £23k - 27k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client is an established global Engineering group who are looking to recruit a talented Marketing Executive in their Cheshire based head office. The role will be responsible for organising, supporting and undertaking any required marketing activities, supporting the Marketing Managers and cen...
- £30k - 36k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Executive My client is a dynamic, fast-paced company with a huge presence nationwide. They’ve been established for over 30 years’ within the financial services industry and are looking to grow their presence internationally with the help of their marketing team. As a marketing executive...