£30k - 40k per year
0161 914 8558
11 months ago
Commercial Marketing Manager - Travel
£30,000 - £40,000
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing tour operator looking to recruit their Marketing Manager on a permanent basis. You will be highly organised and a team player as you will be working across many different areas of the business. As the sole marketer to begin with, you will need to be able to work autonomously, quickly and with impeccable attention to detail.
Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinate and implement press advertising plans.
- Work with internal and external partners to create and produce brochures, direct mail and other marketing materials.
- Website updates and development including SEO.
- Write content for website, blogs, emails and DM
- Develop and manage the company’s e-shot programme and social media.
- Ensure all campaigns comply with GDPR regulations
- Manage a loyalty programme
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against budget and reporting against any variances
- Work with media agency on ppc
- Analyse data and report on it together with recommendations
- At 5 years commercial marketing experience preferred
- Ideally graduate or graduate calibre
- Mastery of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent written English and highly numerate
- Commercially astute requiring marketing expenditure to be quantified in terms of ROI
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptable to changes in the workload and key tasks.
- Strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Good geographical knowledge gained from travelling, preferably long haul
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.