Travel Marketing Executive
£20,000 - £22,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Assistant to step up and take on the next challenge. Supporting a challenging agenda to deliver improved marketing assets (both digital and printed), you will be supporting the Marketing Manager, Head of Digital and Commercial team in the UK and overseas. You will focus on direct to customer communications, using a cost and time effective blend of internal and external resources.
- Owning the content provision and collation process including achieving supplier sign off
- Assisting in the development of a robust marketing process that focuses on quality and quantity of activity across a multitude of channels, including digital, social, multimedia, print, events, catalogues, training and development, brochures
- Being a key member of the team responsible for campaign development and execution, especially hands-on email development
- Proficiency in HTML (Pure360/Microsoft Dynamics) and basic design skills would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Advocating the power of personalised marketing to our their audiences around the world.
- Working with the commercial, marketing and partnership teams to continually develop the range of supplier sponsorship opportunities on offer
- Attracting a substantial increase in supplier sponsorship uptake, measured against set KPIs
- Taking a personal and professional approach to building trusted supplier relationships
- Taking ownership of driving international opportunities and collaborating with our local offices around the world to drive increased campaign activity levels with partners.
- Using a variety of tools, including Hive, Experian Mosaic and their own booking systems to segment new, current, prospective and lapsed customers by their behaviors and habits
- Using this information to inform which commercial partners we attract and collaborate with from a wide range of commercial partners from multiple sectors (airlines, hotels, operators etc.) and deliver high-impact, on-message campaigns
- Using a variety of tools and techniques to measure and analyse campaign and activity results, and preparing substantiated management information reports for all stakeholders
- Working closely with the partnerships team to feedback campaign performance to our commercial sponsors and providing recommendations for future growth opportunities.
- Proven marketing experience, ideally in a B2C environment
- A people person, with a strong, outgoing personality
- Excellent relationship builder as will require a lot of liaison with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Understanding of data segmentation principles, including socioeconomic profiling
- Track record of delivering high impact, commercially focused marketing plans
- Able to work under pressure, in an often impatient environment
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and focuses on achievement
- Must be extremely organised with the ability to plan ahead
- Flexible in terms of working hours
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 36k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
Marketing Executive My client is a dynamic, fast-paced company with a huge presence nationwide. They’ve been established for over 30 years’ within the financial services industry and are looking to grow their presence internationally with the help of their marketing team. As a marketing executive...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 16 days ago
MARKETING EXECUTIVE Introduction: A leading travel business in Chester has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract, although there are permanent opportunities available on completion. Thi...
- United Kingdom
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Marketing Executive £22,000 - £25,000 Manchester This is a great opportunity to join an award winning global recruitment business in Manchester. You will be responsible for driving the business into new markets and supporting the Head of Marketing with the overall business marketing strategy. A c...
- £28k - 32k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
Senior Marketing Executive £28,000 - £32,000 plus benefits Manchester This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketing Executive to step up into a more strategic role. This role isn’t a hands on campaign role, it’s definitely more about higher level thinking, planning and manageme...