£28k - 35k per year
9 months ago
Liverpool City Centre
Up to £40,000 (DOE)
Tasked with finding a visual superstar, I’m on the search for an accomplished UI Designer to join one of Liverpool’s highly sought-after agencies.
In this role you’ll be responsible for owning the design and development across UI and UX design. You’ll be an advocate for the users, creating eye-catching visual designs, across both mobile & desktop. I’m expecting you to be fully competent working across multiple teams, moulding your approach to cater to different industries/target audiences
What you’ll be doing…
- Using Sketch to create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Creative visual designs for both mobile & desktop.
- Helping to establish/promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Maintaining the product’s UI Library.
- Conducting and collaborating on user research and testing.
Nice to have…
- Commercial UX experience
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com with your CV and portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.