£40k - 45k per year
USER INTERFACE DESIGNER
Retail / Ecommerce
Central London (fully remote)
Full time, permanent
£40,000 - £45,000PA
Working exclusively with an internationally known multi-channel retailer I am on the search for a proven User Interface Designer to join a forward-thinking, innovative UX team.
In this role you will work within the UX team to improve existing and create new user interfaces through an iterative process of testing, to evidence successful designs with data.
Collaborating with the UX Lead you will work across various digital platforms, apps, websites, and EPoS’s in improving the usability, and accessibility of user interfaces and overall digital experiences.
Operating across the UK and mainland Europe, this role will see you working on a multitude of complex yet highly rewarding projects. This is a position not to miss out on!
- Design user interfaces based on results from usability tests, CRO, user research and analysed data.
- Leading the design of branded landing pages working collaboratively will internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Create engaging web page layouts and designs in line with brand guidelines and best UX/UI practices.
- Assist in the creation/maintenance of a design library / design system for Toolstation’s app and website.
- Help drive the use of the latest standards, changes, and trends in UI across the digital platforms.
- Design the components, interactions, and transitions using the appropriate design patterns.
- Contribute to shaping the discipline team culture and practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years experience in a retail or e-commerce environment.
- A strong portfolio of work.
- Proficiency in Sketch / Figma / Adobe CS.
- Experience in building design libraries / design systems.
- A good understanding of interaction experience design, and user-centered design principles.
- Understanding of latest web accessibility guidelines.
- Experience of working directly with other disciplines e.g. developers, UX designers, copy writers.
- Experience in creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards using brand guidelines for app, mobile and desktop.
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.