£50k - 60k per year
over 1 year ago
We’re working with a Fashion-Tech company based in Central London, who are looking for an ambitious UI Designer to join their Tech and Design teams. This is a chance to be a part of a disruptive fashion company revolutionising the way the industry operates. Using the latest tech including VR, the business has established itself at the forefront of the market.
What the role includes
- Working closely with the Lead UX Designer and Design Director, as well as other stakeholders in the business
- UI Design for digital products: establishing design systems, designing wireframes, assisting with prototypes, and presenting these back
- Supporting the UX team with user research to understand user needs to inspire your designs
- Creating compelling visual design solutions that are on-brand and easy-to-use
What we’re looking for
- A self-starter with exceptional communication skills and an interest in new technology
- Confidence using Sketch, InVision, Photoshop and Indesign
- Creatively-minded with a portfolio demonstrating your creativity
- Someone with previous experience in the Fashion, Luxury, E-commerce or Product industry
- Educated to degree level or equivalent – preferably design related
Apply below to be immediately considered for the position.
Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.