£30k - 40k per year
5 months ago
I'm currently working with a Tech startup who are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their expanding team in Central London. In this role, you will be responsible for the UI and involved in the UX across their suite of products.
About the role
- Developing UI mock-ups and prototypes to be used across digital outlets
- Work to ensure a user-centric approach is maintained across the whole business through evaluating user requirements
- Working with the creative lead and visual designers to establish a brand identity across the business
- Present findings to stakeholders at all levels
- A detailed visual portfolio showcasing your creative abilities and user-centric approach
- Great team player with a real passion for their work
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable
- A desire to work as part of a growing Tech startup
This is a great chance to join a successful, social startup with a huge capacity for growth and development. If you're interested, get in touch now!
I'm available on 07909 801 870 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.