£25k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
9 months ago
Our client is a global Market leader in the medical devices sector and they have a new requirement for a UK Marketing and Communications Specialist. The role can be based from home with visits as required to offices in the North West and across the UK.
This person will help support the marketing activities in the UK, Ireland and across Europe. Primary focus will be on supporting marketing functions including Marcoms, tradeshows, implementation of campaigns and other events. This person will work closely together with other Marketing Specialists and Marketing Managers in carrying out this role.
- Tradeshow support – a geography within Europe Direct – interacting with marketing and sales team to develop a strategy and implement this strategy for all major national show. Coordinating in terms of booth design, set up, interaction with contractors and consultants, booth coverage and logistics
- Marketing support – events – working with and helping coordinate major events at a national level and helping out at multinational levels
- Marketing Communications support – working with marketing teams at EU and global levels to enter projects into database as well as managing the timelines and work needed for these projects
- Taking the lead on one major project across the EU Direct team and work with the senior team in developing of these skills and success of this project
- Helping to manage and oversee any EMEA level SPIFs that may be designed
- Other activities as defined by the EMEALA Associate Marketing Manager and EU Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- Fluent in English and a second EU language preferred
- Creative thinker
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including strong presentation skills.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Strong results orientation
- Hands-on Marketer
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.