£30k - 35k per year
over 1 year ago
User Experience Designer (UX)
Manchester City Centre
Up to £35,000
Working on behalf of a global company investing in online products and services, I am looking for a UX Designer who will play an important part of the agencies future growth in UX and multi-channel UX.
In this role, you will be tasked with driving the continuous improvement of the UX Design function leading and delivering key UX principles in order to make improvements to the user interface and the user experience of the company’s customer journeys.
This is a hands on design role, identifying user needs, prototyping solutions, testing ideas with UX researchers and refining designs with data and user feedback.
- Strong digital creative ideas with interaction design experience.
- UX design skills coupled with the understanding of key fundamentals of UX processes.
- Knowledge/Experience with A/B testing.
- Skilled in Sketch, prototyping techniques and online tools.
- Minimum of 5 years web design/UX experience.
- Portfolio that highlights your ability to lead projects and a strong understanding of digital design principles.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.