£35k - 45k per year
9 months ago
User Experience / UX Designer / User Interface / UI Designer
Up to £35,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
Working with a high-growth e-commerce start-up based in Central Manchester, I’m on the search for an established UX Designer who’s looking to be exposed to new challenges across UX/UI Design.
The success of your application will determine on your ability to demonstrate high levels of UX design as well as being able to showcase a good eye for detail and a creative flair across web and mobile platforms. A real passion for digital design is a must, you will be responsible for redesigning the look and feel of the company’s online presence as a whole, pioneering how customers interact with the many online services available. This role is very much a hands on role, allowing you to use all your digital design knowledge and skill to shape ground breaking UX.
- Be a team player who works well in an agile team environment
- Can work closely with designers and developers
- Gather requirements for interfaces
- Design flows, wireframes and prototypes for the team
- Identify and solve UX issues, for example, responsive UIs
- Keep up to date with industry standards
- Proven examples of UI/UX projects
- Knowledge of wireframe/prototyping tools
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools
- Portfolio of existing work
- Understanding of responsive websites
- Experience with working in an agile environment
Interested? APPLY and email: email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.