£28k - 35k per year
5 months ago
We are working with an award winning holiday cottage provider in Cheshire to bring a UX Designer to the team. For 25 years, this company has over 12,000 properties to sell across the UK. Their new offices are located close to the station, so is commutable for many people in and around Cheshire. They already have a strong digital presence in their market and by 2020 their vision is to be the Number One in the UK.
If you are ready for a UX challenge that will keep you busy then get in touch.
What you will be doing
- Designing for all digital outputs including emails, display, website and social media with a strong focus on User Experience
- Providing digital design support that follows the brand guidelines
- Take control on user interactions using sketches, wire frames and prototypes
- Create simple customer journeys with a proven ability to work through complex scenarios
- Be an advocate of user-centric design process
- Take full ownership of the design process from concept to final approval
Who you will be
- A strong UX Designer, with proven experience demonstrated with a UX focused portfolio
- Passionate about digital and UX Design
- Experience on all platforms including desktop/mobile/email
- Comfortable in prototyping tools: Axure, Balsamiq or Omnigraffle
- Understanding of a customers online journey
- Design software: Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, Dreamweaver
If you are interested in this position, apply below for immediate consideration, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.