We are working with an award winning holiday cottage provider in Cheshire to bring a UX Designer to the team. For 25 years, this company has over 12,000 properties to sell across the UK. Their new offices are located close to the station, so is commutable for many people in and around Cheshire. They already have a strong digital presence in their market and by 2020 their vision is to be the Number One in the UK.
If you are ready for a UX challenge that will keep you busy then get in touch.
What you will be doing
- Designing for all digital outputs including emails, display, website and social media with a strong focus on User Experience
- Providing digital design support that follows the brand guidelines
- Take control on user interactions using sketches, wire frames and prototypes
- Create simple customer journeys with a proven ability to work through complex scenarios
- Be an advocate of user-centric design process
- Take full ownership of the design process from concept to final approval
Who you will be
- A strong UX Designer, with proven experience demonstrated with a UX focused portfolio
- Passionate about digital and UX Design
- Experience on all platforms including desktop/mobile/email
- Comfortable in prototyping tools: Axure, Balsamiq or Omnigraffle
- Understanding of a customers online journey
- Design software: Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, Dreamweaver
If you are interested in this position, apply below for immediate consideration, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £38k - 45k per year
We are working with a growing agency in South London to search for an exceptional UX Designer, who is knowledgeable about UI design and has a passion about responsive designs across web and mobile. The agency are rapidly increasing in size and with that, they are attracting global brands to help ...
- £25k - 35k per year
We are working with a leading leisure and travel company in Cheshire to bring a UX Designer to the team. This company offer pre planned holiday packages in locations such as Spain, France and Italy. This fun and vibrant company can offer you a work lifestyle that is fun and laidback with an oppor...
- £30k - 45k per year
I’m working with an award-winning Insurance company based in South West London, who are looking for a UX Designer to join their established team in a period of high growth and development. This is an exciting opportunity to enjoy state-of-the-art research and development, be challenged and grow a...
- Central London
- £26k - 35k per year
We have the pleasure of working for an amazing agency based in West London, to find an ambitious designer to join their ever growing, vibrant team. The agency over the past two months have won 11 pitches and there’s no stopping them now. This fully integrated agency work with global FMCG, Retail ...