£60k - 80k per year
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
An award-winning Digital Solutions consultancy is looking for a UX Designer to join their offices in Central London. Responsible for the overall UX Design across various platforms and for a number of different solutions, this is an opportunity to produce business-defining designs.
About the role
- Designing UX solutions for clients, including but not limited to storyboarding, prototyping, visual design and user testing
- Leading the overall UX Design activity on projects, working alongside other designers and developers
- Setting brand guidelines and design-standards to be followed by other members of the business
- Mentoring and leading less experienced members of the team, leading by example in all areas of the role
- Experience working with more than one client, with experience building strong client relationships
- Demonstrable success delivering UX Design to businesses, with a positive outcome
- Ability to manage time effectively, with little need for supervision
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and a good team player
Apply below or get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.