I’m working with a leading Meal Subscription Company who are looking for an enthusiastic UX Designer to join their growing business based in West London. In this position, you will be joining a forward-thinking team, working to get to the heart of what customers want and how to achieve this.
About the role
- Lead and run User Research and Testing sessions bi-weekly or monthly, using findings to influence business decisions
- Guide the Digital Product Design of the company’s digital products through your strong understanding of User Experience
- Produce top-level prototypes and wireframes, presenting your work to Product Team colleagues as well as other stakeholders
- Working alongside UI Designers to bring products from concept through to launch
- A UX Product Designer with up to 3 years’ experience in an E-commerce or similar role
- A degree in HCI or a similar discipline would be ideal, or years working in
- Confident using Sketch and Invision or equivalent software
- Excited to work in a startup, agile environment, where decision are fast-paced
Apply below or get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Central London
- £60k - 80k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
An award-winning Digital Solutions consultancy is looking for a UX Designer to join their offices in Central London. Responsible for the overall UX Design across various platforms and for a number of different solutions, this is an opportunity to produce business-defining designs. About the role ...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
UX Designer Manchester City Centre Marketing & Communications Agency - Up to £40,000 Working on behalf of a Marketing & Communications Agency based in the heart of Manchester I am on the search for a proven User Experience Designer; in this role you will play a big part of the agencies future gro...
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Senior User Experience Designer Greater Manchester Up to £55,000 Working on behalf of a multi-national corporation I am on the search for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join a team in need of someone equipped with the tools to enhance the user experience and journeys for products across all...
- £55k - 65k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
I’m working with a disruptive Tech Software company who are looking for a Midweight UX Designer to join their design team in West London. Instrumental to business objectives, you will help to design and develop an industry-leading Cybersecurity product throughout its entire process. About the rol...