£30k - 45k per year
about 1 year ago
I’m working with a leading Meal Subscription company who are looking for a passionate UX Designer to join their growing business based in West London. In this position you will be joining a forward-thinking team, working to produce top-level Product Designs for all digital outlets, keeping a user-centric focus in everything you do.
About the role
- Lead and run User Research and Testing sessions bi-weekly or monthly, using findings to influence business decisions
- Guide the Digital Product Design of the company’s digital products through your strong understanding of User Experience
- Produce top-level prototypes and wireframes, presenting your work to Product Team colleagues as well as other stakeholders
- Working alongside UI Designers to bring products from concept through to launch
- A UX Product Designer with up to 3 years’ experience in an E-commerce or similar role
- Confident using Sketch and Invision or equivalent software
- Excited to work in a startup, agile environment, where decision are fast-paced and no two days the same
Apply below or get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.